Saturday, June 18, 2011

Woah!! Long Time

So it has been about 7 months since I have updated. So I thought I would try and get back into it! Well, in the past 7 months I was the Props Master for A Dolls House, Asst. Master Electrician for The Storytelling Ability of a Boy, and Asst. Wardrobe Master for The Drowsy Chaperone. I have also joined a sorority (Epsilon Kappa Tau), gone to NYC to see a total of 6 Broadway shows in the span of 4 days, and flew to Germany to visit my older brother! I might just have to update about all of this in the near future, but now that I am currently the Stage Manager for Nunsense, that means busy again. At least there won't be classes too!

I have recently taken some pretty great classes. One of my favorites happened to be a Stage Makeup class. I learned soooo much! I had never really worked with makeup in the theatrical sense, so I was excited to get the opportunity. Here are a few photos from what I learned:

A little bit of burn:


A little bit of old:


A little bit of stout:

No comments:

Post a Comment